So instead of just giving you 1-2 players to consider from last night, I’ve got 5 for you today. So for you fantasy owners that are contending for a Championship in your H2H or Roto leagues, consider these guys that can help you in certain categories.
- Ben Wallace: 8.5 rebounds, 3.5 blocks last two games since returning from injury
- Louis Williams: 15 points, 4 assists, 2 steals last six games
- Leon Powe: 18 points, 9 rebounds last 2 games; with the Celtics in good position in the East, expect KG to play fewer minutes the rest of the way
- Darius Songaila: 13 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists, 1.5 steals last two games
- Francisco Garcia: can get you just about everything and really should’ve been locked up ages ago in your league, but you never know
Good luck this week everyone. It’s almost time to start gearing up for the real NBA playoffs. For daily pickups and other fantasy basketball advice, sign up for our free RSS feed.