- You root against your favorite team to cheer for your fantasy players
- You know all of the positions David Lee is eligible for (SF, PF, C)
- When someone goes down with an injury you don’t pray for their speedy recovery, you thank god it wasn’t someone on your fantasy team
- The number of moves you’ve made in a H2H league is greater than your team’s total number of wins
- You call anything worse than a top 3 finish in a league a “rebuilding year“
- You start a blog about fantasy basketball (oh wait, that’s me)
- You don’t need a free Yahoo Stat Tracker, you manually log the performance of your players each night
- You have Google Calendar events remind you when certain players should be returning from injury
- You watch the Celtics/Spurs game only to see if you should pick up Fabricio Oberto
- You scout the college basketball scene for next year’s possible sleepers
- Give Me The Rock is your home page
- Your spouse complains you don’t get enough exercise
- You check your team at work, at school, at the library, on your iPhone, in the shower, or wherever there is an internet connection
- When Phil Jackson benches Kobe early because it’s a blowout, you scream at the television because of the fantasy impact
- Last year as commissioner of your league you did more than David Stern has done for the NBA in the last 5 years
- You have 5 Yahoo accounts and only use them to play fantasy basketball
- You know the number of 3PT’s separating you and the 1st place team in your roto league
Hope you enjoyed. Have any of your own? Add them to the comments below!
Also, keep up with FBP by subscribing to our free RSS feed!
4 thoughts on “You’re Addicted to Fantasy Basketball If…”
You know the #1 fantasy player on more than 1 player rater.
Love number 3. I can’t count the number of times I’ve been guilty of that move.
wow i fit like 15 out of 17.